Since this is the Group's guiding star, the mission is carried out bearing the following objectives in mind:
- Consolidate and strengthen Costa Rica's image in traditional markets such as the United States, Canada, Germany, Spain, and Italy.
- Open new markets, promoting stable tourism throughout the year. For example: Chile, Colombia, Argentina, England, Portugal, Holland, Switzerland, Sweden, Japan, and Mexico.
- Provide support to educational seminars that will be offered in the target markets.
- Achieve the lowest cost possible in reaching our goals.
- Provide training to the tourism industry to improve and make the quality of service more professional.
- Market Costa Rica as an attractive destination the year round.
- Reconcile our objectives with the promotional work that the Costa Rican Tourism Institute does.
- Assist the written press and television in preparing special programs about Costa Rica and provide follow-up.
- Establish the appropriate mechanisms such as communications media that make it possible to monitor the spread of external and internal information.
- Bring about more active participation by the Costa Rican embassies and consulates in relation to the activities that the Group holds in the priority markets.
- Unify the advertising material to make it possible to identify Costa Rica as a destination with a broad array of attractions.
- Prepare printed material to provide support to each of the presentations made by the Group.
- Provide the support needed for "fam" trips to our target markets.
- Actively participate in fairs, trade shows, workshops and other events.
- Coordinate the details and logistics for the events in which the Group participates.
- Find and manage financing.
- Give seminars directed at the industry for a better understanding of how to open up new markets.